Homepage Forums SIG – Software vragen Microstation Microstation connect en dwg

Tags: 

Dit onderwerp bevat 5 reacties, heeft 6 stemmen, en is het laatst gewijzigd door  pagals 9 maanden, 3 weken geleden.

• Auteur

lourens hengst
    Bijdrager

ik ben aan het zoeken op de wiki van Bentley om te achterhalen of Microstation v8i en Connect ook dwg 2018 kan lezen.
    Tot nu toe kom ik niet verder dan dat zij aangeven tot 2016 te ondersteunen
    Vanaf versie 10.07.00.39 wordt 2018 ondersteund, dat is, dacht ik een connect versie. Maar als ik kijk bij de gegevens van Connect, kom ik dat gegeven niet tegen.

In Bentley View, lees ik dat dwg 2018 wel wordt gelezen.
    https://www.bentley.com/en/products/product-line/modeling-and-visualization-software/bentley-view

Kunnen jullie mij uit het bos van Bentley halen en een en ander verduidelijken?

lvanamerongen

Hoi Lourens,

Voor het inlezen / openen van dwg 2018 bestanden in Bentley software, zal inderdaad de Connect versie gebruikt moeten worden. Zover ik weet is dit niet mogelijk met de SelectSeries.

Groeten Louis

jortegaa3289
    Bijdrager

It was a wonderful chance to visit this kind of information and I am very happy to know it. By the way, my name is Samuel Jackson. I am a PhD degree holder in Education and an academic blogger with expertise from the past 5 years as an academic writer. We are a Professional academic Writers help you in Assignment Help Australia Students who are looking for professional academic support must contact me.

oralie
    Bijdrager

To import / open dwg 2018 files into https://surviv-io.co/ Bentley software, the Connect version must be used. As far as I know, this is not possible with the SelectSeries.

tokida
    Bijdrager

For a blog, this is an intriguing topic. I was looking for something to do on the Internet and came across your site. This is an excellent article. Thank you very much driving directions mapquest

pagals
    Bijdrager

In conclusion, WhatsApp status videos can be a powerful way to express your emotions after a breakup. Whether you choose to share sad music, positive vibes, comedy relief, creative expression, inspirational quotes, reflection, or messages of support, there are many ways to use videos to process your feelings and move forward. Don’t be afraid to be vulnerable and share your emotions with your friends and followers – you never know who else might be going through a similar experience and find comfort in your words.Read more

[ssba-buttons]

Je moet ingelogd zijn om een reactie op dit onderwerp te kunnen geven.