You can now record a Snap while playing music in the background. Before recording a Snap, you had to play music. Using Snapchat’s Sounds feature, you can insert popular music or make your own.
1. Open Snapchat on your smartphone.
2. On the right, you will see the music icon. Click on it.
3. Here you can find all the music you can use in your story. By selecting it, you can add music.
4. To select a part, tap the Music scrubber.
5. The music will appear on your story once you add a video or picture.