Homepage Forums SIG – Software vragen Directly Convent Multiple Files from OLM to PST without Error

Dit onderwerp bevat 4 reacties, heeft 5 stemmen, en is het laatst gewijzigd door  stevergrs67 1 week, 2 dagen geleden.

• Auteur

harberjenny
    Bijdrager

You can also try CubexSoft OLM to PST Converter Tool to directly convert multiple OLM files to PST format at once in few seconds. It has users-friendly GUI and doesn’t need any technical support to handle. Also, it is compatible with all the range of Outlook, Mac OS, and Windows OS.

Advance Features of This Tool:

Supports batch conversion.
      Import OLM file to PST format with attachments.
      Simple & user-friendly graphical interface of software.
      Keeps email properties and folder structure.

Read More: OLM Converter

https://www.cubexsoft.com/images/infographics/olm-to-pst-for-windows-infographic.png

adamgilchrist
    Bijdrager

You can also take help of most useful and easy to use tool ie. EmailsGuru OLM to PST Converter software. The software provide instant and accurate results when it comes to migrate or save OLM files into Outlook PST format. Users can access their Mac Outlook database files into Microsoft Outlook using this well developed tool. It is completely secure and professional tool. that’s why any individual or an organization can utilize this tool. Users can run this program on any Windows and Mac Operating platform. A free demo version of the software is also available for all new users to checked the features and functions of the software.

maccarter
    Bijdrager

You can also try MacMister OLM Converter for Mac & Windows to batch convert multiple OLM files to not only in PST but into 15+ other saving options. The software is simple and highly secure. It has a user-friendly platform that any user can use to implement the conversion process. Moreover, the application also includes features that are useful in attaining the desired results in a short time. Download OLM Converter for Mac & Windows free demo and convert 25 OLM files to PST free of cost and check the software working for free.

soniya07
    Bijdrager

Hi, I’ve been using Mac Outlook for the past few years, and I would like to switch to Microsoft Outlook. Although Microsoft built both email programs, there are differences in their file formats. Thus, I must export my OLM files as Outlook files. This issue is currently a major roadblock in my path to converting Mac Outlook to PST. I visited the OLM to PST software, which additionally transforms all Outlook OLM files to PST format. This program supported Microsoft Outlook 2013–2016, 2007–2003, and numerous additional updated versions of the Windows operating system and software.
    Free Download link- https://www.vmailsoftware.com/olm/

stevergrs67
    Bijdrager

For a safe and secure OLM to PST conversion on both Mac and Windows platforms, consider utilizing the SysVita OLM Converter tool. This application ensures the protection of users’ sensitive data throughout the conversion process and is thoroughly verified for reliability. In other words, you can expect accurate and precise results. With an intuitive graphical user interface (GUI) and a straightforward three-step process, converting an unlimited number of OLM files containing emails, contacts, calendars, and other data to PST is quick and simple. Thanks to the fantastic features of the SysVita OLM Converter for Mac, Mac users can seamlessly execute the conversion process as needed. Additionally, the free demo version allows users to experience the full functionality of the tool. Users can convert the first 30 items of each OLM file to PST for free using the demo version.
    Free Download link- https://www.sysvita.com/olm-to-pst.php

[ssba-buttons]

Je moet ingelogd zijn om een reactie op dit onderwerp te kunnen geven.